With new Web 2.0 sites and services popping up every day, it’s hard work just keeping track of the cool stuff you can do online – let alone having the time to browse use any of them. So what you need a someone to do the hard work for you, and waste their free time checking this sort of stuff out.
- Sociagami – Allows you to monitor and update most of your social networking accounts from one spot.
- Startupping– A community for Internet entrepreneurs.
- Sproutbuilder– Create your own widgets for your blog or Facebook to add viral marketing to your arsenal.
- Ask 500 People– Make questions – and find out what people think.
- Reshade– Make Small Images large.
- Tipit – Create great content and post this button to your site. It allows people to “tip” you.
- Dipity– Create and share interactive timelines to inject life into your older blog posts and more.
- Social Marker – Semi Automatic social bookmarking tool is easy to use and ensures you actually get your sites submitted. Use Do follow option – sign up accounts at each – go to school getting backlinks.
- Posty– Post to all your microblogging services at once with Posty an Adobe Air client that puts it all in one place. Download the desktop tool and access Twitter, Jaiku, Pownce, Tumblr, Friendfeed, and Identi.ca for posting, images, and videos in one place.
- Pikistore– Create an online T-Shirt shop in seconds. Has a built in editor.
- Spot Merchant– Web 2.0 style e commerce stores.
- Predictify– Predict the future and make money. Great for research.
- Free Tell A Friend– A free tell a friend widget to add to your sites.
- Tubemogul – Free video submitter – It submits your videos to the 12 top video sharing sites and tracks how much traffic they get.
- Mixx – A site where you can post interesting content (including yours).
If you didn’t find what you were looking for:
Reader Nigel also suggests you check out Hubdub.